All important information about the current situation
Dear guests and friends,
since 1.7.21 new relaxations for the gastronomy have been made:.
- Discontinuation of the mask requirement for staff (indoor and outdoor) if the person is fully vaccinated or recovered or has a daily updated test;
- No testing requirement for guests indoors now either
- Hospitality at the counter is allowed again
- Buffets in compliance with the distance and hygiene regulations allowed
Contact information collection for all guests (digital or manual). Table occupancy is according to the general contact regulations of the CoBeLVO: 25 people from different households, plus children up to 14 years from the respective households (these are independent of the number) plus vaccinated and convalescents.
Regarding the comprehensive regulations for events, please refer to §3, paragraph 2 of the current Corona State Ordinance. These regulations also generally apply to meetings, private parties/closed parties.
Private events and celebrations with a previously clearly defined group of participants are also permitted in rented or provided premises or areas with up to 100 participants present at the same time, in the case of
- contact registration,
- vaccinated persons and convalescent persons are not considered when determining the number of persons
- Testing requirement for indoor events
We will keep you updated.
Love greetings your family Wessa & the Wirtshaus Team